Hello DefiCliq community! Finally the time has come for the news that you all have been waiting for!
DefiCliq public(pre) sale will begin on 16th October 6PM GMT:
First of all, we would like to thank our community for the amazing support! We wouldn’t have been here without your unwavering support to the project and team. Over the past few weeks, our team has been brain-storming on the best course of action for the public(pre) sale and have decided that it would be in best interest to have the sale on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Following are the details on the sale:
Funds being raised: $290,000 USDT
Price per token: $0.04 USDT
Total tokens sold: 7,250,000
Lockup period: A total of 10% of the tokens will be unlocked on day of TGE and in 6 equal tranches of 15% each thereafter.
Token release schedule after TGE:
10% unlock: Day 1.
15% tranches: Day 16, 31, 46, 61, 76 and 91.
Example: If a participant purchases 100 tokens in the presale. He would receive 10 tokens on day 1 and 15 tokens each on day 16, 31, 46, 61, 76 and 91st.
Compulsory requirements: All the participants are required to go through the KYC.
The participant shall not be from a restricted jurisdiction.
List of restricted countries: United States, Canada, China, United Kingdom.
How to participate in the Pre sale:
- The sale has no min or max limits and is based on a First-come-first serve basis.
- The participants are required to complete their KYC before the sale ends.
- Every participant who completes the KYC before the allocation is over will receive a SAFT.
- The participant will have 24 hours to sign and complete the payment to reserve the allocation.
- The SAFT will be automatically cancelled after 24 hours, if the payment or SAFT is not signed.
- Once the payment is made and SAFT is signed. The participant will receive a copy of the document for future reference.
- All the participants are required to have an ERC-20 compatible wallet(such as Metamask, Myetherwallet etc..) to send funds.
- Anyone using exchange wallets(either to send funds or receive tokens) to participate in the sale will not receive tokens or refunds.
How to complete KYC and what are the documents needed:
All participants in the DefiCliq sale are required to complete the KYC with in deadlines to be eligible for the sale. To complete the KYC, please follow the below steps:
Required documents: Passport/National Identity card.
Residence proof: A proof of residence issued in the last 90 days(i..e, After July 13th 2020).
Steps to register for KYC:
- Please register on the KYC link: https://protocol-kyc.deficliq.com
- Upload the required documents.
- Wait for the KYC to be approved.
Once the KYC is approved and if you are among the early registrants who completes it before the allocation is over, you will receive a SAFT.
Please sign, complete the payment to the wallet address mentioned in the SAFT and enter the details required in the SAFT to complete the process.
Details required for the SAFT:
- Full name and Address(Please use the same as mentioned in the documents uploaded for KYC).
- Ethereum address used to send the payment for the sale.
- Transaction Hash of the Payment(Payment has to be from the provided wallet).
Please note that all the payments made from Exchange wallets will not receive tokens and we will no longer be responsible for refunds.
Please do not pay if you have not received the SAFT. The SAFT will only be sent to participants who are eligible.
What is Deficliq ?
Deficliq is the first company to provide both collateral and unsecured loans for both p2p and traditional ways, with several features like DAO (off-chain governance), staking, interoperability in one place as a Polkadot Substrate Project and thus becoming a leading competitor in the fintech space.
Reach out to us: